Views: 80 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-25 Origin: Site
Engine oil is usually used for lubrication, cooling, sealing, heat transfer and rust prevention. The surface of each moving part of the 4 stroke 6 cylinder diesel engine generator is covered with lubricating oil to form an oil film to avoid heat and wear of the parts.
Change the oil regularly to ensure the stable operation of the powerful 12 cylinder diesel engine generator. Such maintenance can effectively extend the service life of the diesel generator set. Therefore, in the process of using the diesel generator set, it is necessary to accurately determine the replacement time of the generator set. How often should diesel generator set change oil?
Different diesel generator manufacturers and different power diesel generators use different oil. Usually, the new 12v 550kw diesel engine generator works for 50 hours for the first time and 50 hours after repair or overhaul. The oil change cycle is usually carried out at the same time as the oil filter (filter element). The general oil change interval is 250 hours or one month. If it uses two types of oil, the oil can be changed after 400 hours of operation, but the oil filter (filter element) must be replaced.
1) Sealing and leak-proof: The engine oil can form a seal film between the piston ring and the piston to reduce gas leakage and prevent external contaminants from entering.
2) Anti-rust and anti-corrosion: Lubricating oil will be sucked into the surface of the parts to prevent water, air, acid substances and harmful gases from contacting the parts.
3) Lubrication and reducing wear: There is relatively fast sliding between the piston and the cylinder and between the main shaft and the bearing bush. To prevent excessive wear of parts, an oil film is required between the two sliding surfaces. An oil film with sufficient thickness separates the surface of the relative sliding part to reduce wear.
4) Cleaning: High-quality oil can bring the carbides, sludge and worn metal particles on the engine parts back to the oil tank, and wash the dirt generated on the working surface of the parts through the flow of lubricating oil.
5) Cooling: Oil can bring heat back to the oil tank, and then distribute it to the air to help cool the oil tank.
6) Shock absorption and cushioning: When the pressure in the engine cylinder port rises sharply, the load on the piston, piston debris, connecting rod and crankshaft bearing suddenly increases. The load is transmitted to the lubrication oil through the bearing, so the impact load can be cushioned.
1) Oil flow observation
Take two measuring cups, one of which contains the lubrication oil to be checked and the other on the table, then lift the measuring cup containing the lubrication oil from the table by 30-40 cm and tilt it to allow the lubrication oil to flow slowly to the empty cup , observe the flow, the flow of high-quality lubrication oil should be slender, uniform and continuous. If the oil flow is fast and slow, and sometimes the flow rate is large, it means that the lubricating oil has deteriorated.
2) Lighting method
On sunny days, use a screwdriver to angle the lubrication oil at a 45-degree angle to the horizontal. Observe the oil droplets in the sun. Under the light, it can be clearly seen that there is no wear residue in the lubrication oil, and the lubrication oil can continue to work. If there are too many wear debris, the lubricant should be replaced.
3) Oil droplet tracking
Take a clean piece of white filter paper and apply a few drops of oil on the filter paper. After the oil leaks, the good lubricant has no powder, it is dry and smooth, and has yellow spots. If there is black powder on the surface, and there are many impurities in the lubricant, and it should be replaced with new lubrication oil.
1) The oil grade is wrong and the quality is unqualified.
2) The technical condition of the 1800rpm 4 stroke diesel engine generator is not good, there is blow-by gas, blow-by oil, the matching gap is too large or the oil temperature is too high.
3) The generator set is often operated at low temperature, low load and low speed, with insufficient piston deformation and poor combustion. The diesel oil enters the oil pan along the cylinder wall, which dilutes and deteriorates the oil.
4) Exhaust gas enters the oil pan, condenses into moisture and acidic substances, and deteriorates the oil.
5) The oil filter element is dirty, and the unfiltered dirty oil enters the lubrication parts, which also accelerates the wear of the 227kw four stroke diesel engine generator components.