Views: 74 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-22 Origin: Site
When starting the 6 cylinder 4 stroke turbocharge diesel engine, it may encounter problems, next we will introduce the diesel generator start-up steps and precautions.
Before starting the new motor 4 stroke turbocharge diesel engine, you must check whether the cooling water or antifreeze in the diesel engine water tank is satisfied. Pull out the engine oil gauge to check whether the lubricant is missing. If it is missing, add to the specified "static full" scale line, and then carefully check the related parts for hidden troubles. If you find the fault, you can remove it in time before starting.
Before starting the diesel engine, it should be noted that the output air switch of the generator must be turned off. After the diesel engine of the ordinary generator set is started, it will go through 3-5 minutes of idle speed operation (about 700 rpm). The winter temperature is low, and the idle speed time should be extended for a few more minutes. After starting the diesel engine, we must first observe whether the oil pressure is normal and whether there are abnormal phenomena such as oil leakage and water leakage. (Under normal circumstances, the oil pressure must be above 0.2MPa). If there is no abnormal phenomenon, increase the speed of the diesel engine to the rated speed of 1500 rpm, then the generator displays a frequency of 50HZ and a voltage of 400V, then the output air switch can be closed and put into use. The generator set is not allowed to run without load for a long time. (Because of the long-time no-load operation, the diesel fuel injected from the diesel nozzle will not burn completely, resulting in carbon deposits, resulting in leakage of valves and piston rings.) If it is an automatic generator set, it does not need to run at idle speed, because the automatic unit is generally equipped with a water heater, the cylinder of the 12 cylinder 420kw turbocharge diesel engine is always maintained at about 45 ℃, and the diesel engine can be normally powered within 8-15 seconds after starting..
The generator set must be staffed on duty, and we should often pay attention to observe a series of possible failures, especially pay attention to changes in important factors such as oil pressure, water temperature, oil temperature, voltage, frequency and so on. In addition, we must pay attention to the availability of sufficient diesel. If the fuel is interrupted during operation, it will cause a load stop, which may cause damage to the generator excitation control system and related components.
Before each shutdown, the load must be cut off gradually, then the output air switch of the generator set is turned off, and finally the 12 cylinder electric start turbocharge diesel engine is decelerated to idle speed and operated for about 3-5 minutes before stopping.
1) For the generator powered by diesel engine, the operation of the engine part is carried out according to the relevant regulations of the internal combustion engine.
2) Before starting the generator, carefully check whether the wiring of each part is correct, whether each connecting part is firm, whether the brush is normal, whether the pressure meets the requirements, and whether the grounding wire is good.
3) Before starting, put the resistance value of the excitation varistor at the maximum position, turn off the output switch, and the generator set with clutch should disengage the clutch. Start the 1800rpm 660kw high speed turbocharge diesel engine with no load first, and then start the generator after running smoothly.
4) After the generator starts to run, you should always pay attention to whether there is mechanical noise, abnormal vibration and other conditions. After confirming that the situation is normal, adjust the generator to the rated speed and voltage, then close the output switch to supply power to the outside. The load should be increased gradually, striving for three-phase balance.
5) The parallel operation of generators must meet the conditions of the same frequency, the same voltage, the same phase and the same phase sequence.
6) The generators to be operated in parallel must have entered normal and stable operation.
7) After receiving the signal of “ready for parallel connection”, adjust the speed of the diesel engine based on the whole device, and close the brake at the instant of synchronization.
8) The generators operating in parallel should adjust the load reasonably and distribute the active power and reactive power of each generator in a balanced manner. The active power is adjusted by the throttle of the diesel engine, and the reactive power is adjusted by the excitation.
9) For those generators in operation, we should pay close attention to the sound of the engine and observe whether the indications of various instruments are within the normal range. Check whether the running part is normal and whether the temperature of the generator is too high. And make a running record.
10) When stopping, first reduce the load, restore the excitation varistor to reduce the voltage to the minimum, then cut off the switches in sequence, and finally stop the diesel engine.
11) The mobile generator must be parked on a stable foundation before use, and it is not allowed to move during operation.
12) The generator must be carefully checked for tools, materials and other debris between the rotor and stator slots after overhaul to avoid damage to the generator during operation.
13) All electrical equipment in the equipment room must be reliably grounded.
14) The storage of debris and flammable and explosive materials in the equipment room is prohibited. Except the personnel on duty, no other personnel are allowed to enter without permission.
17) Necessary fire-fighting equipment should be installed in the room. When a fire accident occurs, the power supply should be stopped immediately, the generator should be turned off, and extinguished with carbon dioxide or carbon tetrachloride fire extinguishers.